How to choose a Thermocouple?
1. Determine the application where the thermocouple will be used.
2. Analyze the temperature ranges the thermocouple will be exposed to.
3. Consider any chemical resistance needed for the thermocouple or sheath material.
4. Evaluate the need of abrasion and vibration resistance.
5. List any installation requirements.
dpstar’s expertise comes from years of experience and our connections to each industry. dpstar is positioned to answer all of your temperature sensor questions. If you need any assistance, we have sales engineers who can talk with you over the phone and get you the answers you need.