dpstar duct heaters are ideal solutions for a variety of applications, including space heating, primary heating, secondary heating auxiliary heating, reheating, or multizone and variable air volume heating. dpstar uses proprietary software packages to specify coils and wiring configurations, sheet metal, element support racks, controls, options and accessories.
The modular duct heater offers increased reliability. The individual modules are removable through the housing of the assembly, which eliminates the need to pull the complete heater from the ductwork. This reduces downtime costs because the heating elements can be replaced individually. Performance improvements include quicker response time and reduced infiltration from the air stream being heated into the electrical enclosure.
- NEMA 1 terminal box enclosure with vented cover to help keep wiring cooler.Optional enclosures: NEMA 4 ( moisture resistant), NEMA 7 (explosion resistant) and NEMA 12 (dust resistant).
- 31/2 inches (89 mm) of mineral insulation in an aluminized steel enclosure minimizes heat losses while keeping the electrical wiring cooler.
- The heavy duty frame is composed of a 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick steel mounting flange, stainless steel support plate and corner posts to securely hold the heating elements rigid in any mounting position.
- Field replaceable elements are held in place by a single screw quick release “V” clamp. Optional: Gas tight design using compression fittings to attach elements to the flange prevents leakage of ducted gas into terminal enclosure.
1/4 inch (6 mm) inside diameter thermowell accessed through a 1/8” NPT tapped hole in the flange allows installation of an optional Type “J” or “K” thermocouple for sensing the element temperature. An excellent safeguard for your system.
- Elements are .430 inch (11 mm) diameter and have Incoloy® sheaths for excellent corrosion resistance and scaling resistance at high temperatures. Elements hairpin bends are spanked in special refractory to eliminate any electrical insulation voids and hot spots.
This is one of dpstar most famous duct heaters.Why pick us ? We are a leading manufacturer in Malaysia and was established in 1996. Since our inception we have grew to become a top supplier, facilitating our valued clients through our offices located in northern, central and southern part of west Malaysia also our products that we are selling are high quality and certified electrical heaters. Such as Industrial Heaters,Tubular Heater,Ceramic Bobbin Heater,Duct Heater,Cartridge Heater,Finned Tubular Heater,Circulation Heater,Infrared Silica Quartz Heater,Teflon Immersion Heater,Flange Immersion Heater,and etc. Our products are only UL Certified,UKAS,ISO,Standards and etc.