- FLEXIBILITY. The element can be readily bent by hand or production machinery to a desired configuration and it can retain that configuration after repetitive heating and cooling cycles. This feature permits placing the heater where the heat is required and thus eliminating hot spots.
- HIGH WATT DENSITY. By choice of materials it is possible to obtain 150 watts per square inch of surface area without loss of other performance characteristics.
- FAST TIME RESPONSE. By elimination of unnecessary volume , the weight and therefore heating time is greatly reduced.
- CORROSION RESISTANCE. By choice of colonel 600* sheath material, the heater can be immersed in many corrosive fluids without deterioration.
- LONG LIFE. By new and patented methods of lead wire attachment, we eliminated the source of 70% of electric heater failures. We’ve used these types of heaters in air-craft applications and warranted 8000 hours of flight time (notice this isn’t energized time) which means that the total “on” time would exceed 20,000 hours. Industrial applications probably do not have as long a useful life since the environment is varied an d often more severe.
- NUCLEAR APPLICATION. By choice of materials, these heaters can withstand long time exposures in the core of a power nuclear reactor with negligible deterioration.
Mineral Insulated Heating Cable Mineral insulated heating cables, as well as complementary self regulating heating cables, provide the best performance in the area of electrical heat tracing for building and industrial applications. dpstar mineral insulated heater is a thin, responsive heater that uses the most advanced heater construction techniques. A nickel-chromium element wire is embedded in dpstar exclusive mineral insulation material, which has a much higher thermal conductivity than the mica and hard ceramic insulators used in conventional heaters. This thin layer of insulation brings the element wire closer to the heater sheath. The result is heat flows easily from the element wire to the sheath allowing the wire to run cooler than conventional heaters and increasing heater life.The inclusion of modern equipment and sophisticated technology had made our company dpstar to be much faster and efficient.As one of the leading manufacturer in Malaysia we promise you that our Mineral Insulated Heaters for any voltage or wattage within the limits of manufacturing.Also our heaters can be also be supplied with suitable mild steel, stainless steel pockets, mounting flanges and bosses. We are UL certified, CE certified in Malaysia as an industry professional in heaters. For more information you can visit our website.