Conventional heating systems produce heat energy in the long and medium waveband. Consequently, this type of heating system offers high transmission losses. Heat rushes out when cold air rushes in when ever doors are opened in a building.The Innovative Quartz Heating shortwave heating Technology provides radiant heat energy which instantly warms people and solid objects within the beam of heat.
- Based on FQE test of surface temperature with an infrared non-contact thermometer set at an emissivity of 0.7
- (with the element mounted in an aluminised steel reflector,RAS)
- For HQE AND QQE divide the wattage by two and four respectively.
- These temperatures can also be assumed for pillared elements
- Iron-chrome aluminium resistance wire.
- Heater Voltage : 230 volts standard.
- (other voltages available on request)
- Useful wavelength range : 5 to 8 Microns Average Operation Life : 5,000 – 10,000 Hours.
- Recommended radiation distance from heater is 100mm to 200 mm.
- Supplied with 100mm + 10mm ceramic beaded power leads.
- UL approved
This easy change pillar is ideal for design alterations involving the use of materials with different absorption characteristics.
The inclusion of modern equipment and sophisticated technology had made our company dpstar to be much faster and efficient.As one of the leading manufacturer in Malaysia we promise you that our Quartz Infrared Heater is for any voltage or wattage within the limits of manufacturing.Also our heaters can be also be supplied with suitable mild steel, stainless steel pockets, mounting flanges and bosses. We are UL certified, CE certified in Malaysia as an industry professional in heaters. For more information you can visit our website at www.dpstar.com.my.